“Find Yourself in Rockport-Fulton…often! Visit during one of our major celebrations, or anytime of the year… you’ll find many, many things to do!“
– Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce
About the Park
RV pads are well-built with a thick layer of caliche. Exact width varies a bit but most are 14 plus feet wide, and length of 50’. The paradise pad is 94’ long.
We will be adding amenities as we grow. The roads, pads, septic, plumbing, and electrical are new and up to code. Ample parking.
New RV Park introductory price of only $200/month! Deposit of $200. There is one site much larger than the rest and is set back from the others, this paradise pad is $400/mo.
Explore The Area
It’s the sound of a coastal breeze rustling through centuries old oaks. The perfect blend of community and wildlife that only the Texas coast can provide.
It’s living within 5-10 minutes of deep water ports and world class fishing. It’s living within 5-10 miles of a top artist colony. It’s living with 5-10 miles of several boat launches for your quick take off for catching redfish, flounder, trout and more! It’s living close to a local airport for alternative transportation.
Just a reminder of what is close – 5-10 minutes for most – to Dynamic Back 40 RV Park.
- Conn Brown Harbor – access for deep water Gulf of Mexico fishing
- Cove Harbor – dry stack storage, quick access to the Intracoastal, Estes Flats, Redfish and Aransas Bays, Lydia Ann Channel and more
- Goose Island State Park – access to St. Charles Bay, Mesquite Bay, Intracoastal, and Aransas Bay, San Antonio Bay
- Connie Hagar Cottage Sanctuary – Although diminutive (a little over 6 acres), the Connie Hagar Cottage Sanctuary contains a surprising assortment of habitats. Visit AransasPathways.com for more adventures.
- Aransas National Wildlife Refuge – Rockport is also the base for several boats that visit the feeding areas of the Whooping Crane at Aransas NWR in the winter, and various nesting islands for colonial waterbirds in the summer.
- Rockport Beach Park – Blue Wave certified, picnic areas, boat launch and more
- Rockport-Fulton – rated as a top 10 artist colony and more
- Close to Port Aransas, Mustang Island, Padre Island National Seashore, The USS Lexington Museum, Texas State Aquarium
- Close to several excellent golf courses including Rockport Country Club